A short walk from the marina is Nelson’s Dockyard which is also a marina. Nelson spent 3 years here in the 1780’s as the senior Naval Officer. It was allowed to fall into dis-repair but was renovated and turned into a marina and tourist attraction. The only Georgian dockyard left.
As described above
After that the photographer lost interest and went shopping.
We later came back and had a nice lunch at the old dock where the sails were removed.